While writing my 10 things on the 10th post the other day, I fell down a rabbit hole of reading many of my previous 10 things posts on my old blog and I came across this absolute gem that I had completely forgotten about. It’s from the 11th of July 2019. You can see the original post here.
10 things on the 11th
I received a text message the other night from my friend Kate, of a list for my 10 things on the 10th. Kate and I have known each other our whole lives. It made me cry a little, but mostly made me grateful for good people in my life who love me and are there for me always. So here it is.
Guest post by Kate White
10 things you may or may not know about Wifey.
1. Before mobile phones she wrote reminders all over her hand.
2. She did Ballet as a child. (I was jealous)
3. She was a mean bass player, both the guitar version and double bass.
4. She can enter a kitchen with nothing in it and like MacGyver come out with a yummy meal.
5. She made me vomit during the delivery of my first child when she entered with some sort of curry smelling meal.
6. She has a big crush on Bradley Cooper.
7. She lived in Edinburgh in her early 20s.
8. Her heart is absolutely broken but that never stops her being a fabulous mama.
9. Despite her extremely busy complicated life she will always help a friend in need
10. Her family mean the world to her. She was happy Nanny got to meet Chance but would love to have seen Nanny and Quinn together, facing off with their stubbornness.
I love you Kate xx
I thought it might be nice to include a more recent photo of the two of us. We do our best to get together every other Sunday for painting and drinking tea. I always look forward to it so much. These are our completed paint by numbers in Dec 2022 created from photos. Mine is of Kate’s eldest (my Godson) Liam, and Quinn in 2015, and Kate’s is of Liam and his dog who is now in doggy heaven.